Epic. Just epic.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

2011!!!!!!!

Hey guys! Kupo's back! Yeauh! And not only is Kupo back, but she's wishing you a happy new year!!!!! Hope you all had a merry Christmas and made out with a ton of awesome presents! I know I did! I got a............ (drum roll please)............. IPOD TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I did! Uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh *starts dancing around like an idiot* uh huh uh huh uh huh *notices readers and stops* heh heh sorry... about that....... heh heh............ so what did you guys get? Something just as awesome I'm sure.

*UPDATE* Ok guys Kupo really is back! I created that first paragraph as a draft exactly *does mental math* one month and four days ago!!! (ha. you thought I was gonna give you the exact amount. ha.) Like I said, that draft was created a long time ago. And it was done from my iPod Touch. Which made it hard. To type and whatnot.

And I also haven't played Wizard101 in a long time either. I can only obsess about one thing at a time. In fact about two weeks ago that was Kingdom Hearts. And since then it's kinda been a guy heh heh.......
But in case you DON'T want to learn my every innermost obsession thought, I'll just leave it at that :).

But I still wanna know about your Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa/if your birthday took place during any of these PRESENTS!!!!! If you can even remember them that is...... Another fun thing I got was Epic Mickey. Haven't played that on MY Wii in a while either.... I played it on a friend's Wii and made about as much progress. Which is lame considering I only played for like 20 minutes......

Oh well. At least I'm back :)

1 comment: